The figures for performance, consumption and CO2 emissions refer to vehicles with standard transmission.
(1) Performance data of petrol engines apply to vehicles using RON 98 fuel. Fuel consumption data apply to vehicles using reference fuels in accordance with EU Regulation 715/2007. Unleaded RON 91 and higher with a maximum ethanol content of 10% (E10) may also be used. BMW recommends RON 95 fuel. For high-performance automobiles, BMW recommends RON 98 fuel.
(2) For plug-in hybrid: Electric drive depending on battery charging level.
(3) For plug-in hybrid: At temperatures below freezing, the fully electric drive system is only available after a few kilometres of driving, once the battery has heated to operational temperature.
(4) Official data for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, power consumption and electric range was determined in accordance with the prescribed measuring procedure and corresponds to European Regulation (EC) 715/2007 in the applicable version. For ranges, data determined as per WLTP takes into account any optional equipment (available on the German market in this case). For vehicles that have been newly type approved since 1 January 2021, only the official data according to WLTP exists. For more information about NEDC and WLTP measuring procedures visit www.bmw.com/wltp
(5) For plug-in hybrid: Weighted, combined (EC AC Charge Weighted)
(6) Range depends on various factors, in particular: individual driving style, route characteristics, outside temperature, heating/air conditioning, pre-conditioning.
(7) The charging performance depends on the state of charge, ambient temperature, individual driving profile and use of auxiliary consumers. The ranges shown are based on the WLTP best case. The charging times apply to ambient temperatures of 23 degrees Celsius after a preceding drive and may differ depending on the usage behaviour.
(8) The EC unladen weight refers to a vehicle with standard equipment and does not include any optional extras. The unladen weight includes a 90% full tank and a driver weight of 75 kg. Optional equipment may affect the weight of the vehicle, the payload and the top speed if the selected equipment has an impact on the vehicle's aerodynamics.
(9) Composed of combustion engine drive (specified nominal value) and electric drive (up to specified nominal value). Electric drive depending on battery charging level.
(10) Provisional figures; any missing figures were unavailable at the time of publication.